- Child Find Notice
- Tips for Parents and Caregivers
- Ad for Destruction of Records - 2019
- Aiding students who have disabilities, learning difficulties, or who need specialized instruction
- Updates on Special Education
- Updates on Special Education (Spanish)
- Texas Transition & Employment Guide (English & Spanish)
TEA Supplemental Special Education Services
We have collaborated with Partners Resource Network and TEA to share a statewide webinar on Supplemental Special Education Services (SSES). Supplement Special Education Services are on-line accounts for eligible parents/caregivers of students with significant and complex disabilities that have been impacted by COVID-19 school closures. Justin Porter Ed.D., State Director of Special Education will discuss these services including eligibility and the application process.
This webinar will be held on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The English presentation is 1:00 p.m. (CST) and the Spanish presentation is at 2:00 p.m. (CST).
Resources for Texans with Disabilities During and After a Disaster
The Governor's Office has created a list of winter weather resources. If you are currently without heat, do not use outdoor appliances indoors or run cars in the garage for warmth. Carbon monoxide poisoning can occur quickly. If you are looking for more support and resources, visit https://open.texas.gov/winter or click the image above.