ANDREWS, Texas – Andrews ISD voters approve $156.7M across Propositions A, B and C of Bond 2023 based on unofficial election results. Results become official once canvassed.
“I want to thank our dedicated school board, committed staff and the Andrews community who did vote in support of Bond 2023,” Superintendent of Schools Dr. Bobby Azam said.
Proposition A was approved at a 71.7% passing rate (unofficial results until canvassed). Totalling $108,820,000, Prop A will address renovations and additions to the main high school building.
- High School Main Building Remodel
- New High School Science Wing
- New High School Administration Wing
- New High School Choir and Band Rehearsal Spaces
- New High School CTE Facility - Industrial Arts, Cosmetology & Barber spaces
- Little Theater Updates
- Additional Locker Rooms
- Revised Parking
- Campus Entry/Fencing
Proposition B was approved at a 56.3% passing rate (unofficial results until canvassed). Totalling $35,835,000, Prop B will address athletic upgrades.
- Additional Tennis Courts
- New Softball Complex
- Baseball Field Remodel
- Multipurpose Indoor Training Facility
- Lighting for Discus Field
- Golf Locker Rooms Updates
- New Middle School Practice Field
Proposition C was approved at a 55.7% passing rate (unofficial results until canvassed). Totalling $12,075,000, Prop C will address renovations to the Mustang Bowl.
- South endzone turf
- Home side press box
- Home side restrooms
- Home side elevator
- Home side seats
- Visitor side press box
- Visitor side restrooms
- Visitor side seats
- Stadium lighting
Again, results are unofficial until canvassed.